Taste of India – A Cooking Workshop – 25 Oct 2020
Date: 25 Oct 2020
Time: 10:30 – 14:00
Location: Kookstudio de Laurier
25th Oct is in between a big festive period in India and thus the menu of this workshop will be special and most likely not repeated again. The festival is called ‘Durga Puja’ which is celebrated in the East of India where I come from. And it will be my pleasure to celebrate it with you all.
India is known as the land of spices. And there is nothing that spices can’t flavor. Most of the Indian kitchen is vegetarian friendly with use of fresh vegetables, fruits, beans in the most unexpected way.
During this workshop, you will learn traditional and authentic Indian cooking using ingredients that can be sourced from your local supermarkets and easily replicated at home. We all cook together, and later you will enjoy a lovely meal while following all the rules of the current pandemic situation.
Group Workshops are for a maximum group of 8 participants only. And each participants gets the opportunity to try the dish 100% hands-on. The recipes are explained step-by-step with required caution that needs to be taken at your end.
More than anything it will be a fun evening out with your friends, and if you are coming alone you will surely make friends this day.
(This will be a vegetarian workshop but if you have any nut or soy allergy please notify me in advance through an email at email@example.com)
- You will receive with a welcome drink and small snack on arrival.
- Free use of water, tea and coffee throughout the workshop
- An explanation of the food and cuisine we are going to prepare and the food culture of the country
- During the 3.5-hour workshop you will receive information and explanations about the dishes to be prepared. We will work on the dishes in teams
- At the end of the workshop you will take away the meal prepared at your home to be enjoyed in your own comfort.
1 in stock