Taste of India – A Cooking Workshop – 13 Dec 2021
Date: 13 Dec 2021
Time: 17:00 – 20:00
Location: Esther’s Cookery
India is known as the land of spices. And there is nothing that spices can’t flavor. Most of the Indian kitchen is vegetarian friendly with use of fresh vegetables, fruits, beans in the most unexpected way.
During this workshop, you will learn traditional and authentic Indian cooking using ingredients that can be sourced from your local supermarkets and easily replicated at home. We all cook together, and later enjoy the meal.
This workshop is specially dedicated to my roots in India – Kolkata and we would cook a few dishes from that region.
Group Workshops are for a maximum group of 10 participants only. And each participants gets the opportunity to try the dish 100% hands-on. The recipes are explained step-by-step with required caution that needs to be taken at your end.
More than anything it will be a fun evening out with your friends, and if you are coming alone you will surely make friends this evening.
(This will be a vegetarian workshop but if you have any nut or soy allergy please notify me in advance through an email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You will receive with a welcome drink and small snack on arrival.
- Free use of water and tea throughout the workshop
- An explanation of the food and cuisine we are going to prepare and the food culture of the country
- During the 3-hour workshop you will receive information and explanations about the dishes to be prepared. We will work on the dishes in teams
- At the end of the workshop you will enjoy the meal with everyone by sitting on a table while maintaining distance.
Out of stock