Streetfood India – A Cooking Workshop – 10 Oct 2021
Date: 10 Oct 2021, Sunday
Time: 11:00 – 15:00
Location: Kookstudio de Laurier
Language: English + my proud broken Nederlands
India is famous for its variety of street food and best food in India is always found on the street. (Trust me when I say this! I can live off that food anyday back in India ) So let us all on go a trip to the streets of India through this workshop covering the most well known street-food from across the country. Most popular street-food found in India is vegetarian in nature thus this workshop is only covering vegetarian food.
During this workshop, you will learn traditional and authentic Indian cooking using ingredients that can be sourced from your local supermarkets and easily replicated at home. We all cook together, and later you will take away the meal to enjoy at your home.
Group Workshops are for a maximum group of 8 participants only. And each participants gets the opportunity to try the dish 100% hands-on. The recipes are explained step-by-step with required caution that needs to be taken at your end.
More than anything it will be a fun day out with your friends, and if you are coming alone you will surely make friends this day.
(This will be a vegetarian workshop but if you have any dietary restrictions or nut or soy allergy please notify me in advance through an email at email@example.com)
- You will receive with a welcome drink and small snack on arrival.
- Free use of water, tea and coffee throughout the workshop
- An explanation of the food and cuisine we are going to prepare and the food culture of the country
- During the 3.5 hour workshop you will receive information and explanations about the dishes to be prepared. We will work on the dishes in teams
- At the end of the workshop we all enjoy the meal together.
- If you have my cookbook already, you can bring it along to get it signed if you wish to 🙂
Out of stock