Special Workshop – Diwali food (sweet and savory) – 8 Nov 2020
Date: 8 Nov 2020
Time: 12:00 – 16:00
Location: Kookstudio van Belle
Diwali is a festival of light. The biggest festival of India primarily celebrated by Hindu families but not restricted to any religion anymore. It’s a day of fun, celebration, food and togetherness. It is a 5 day festival with the 3rd day being the most important day.
During Diwali families across India make different sweets and snacks for those 5 days that are eaten by the family and those visiting them and also given to neighbors.
During this workshop you will learn 3 special sweets and 3 snacks that are only made during Diwali. Along with the food there will be some basic dance moves will be shown on some popular Bollywood songs. So come eat and dance with us!
This is a special workshop where for the 1st time you learn to make Pani puri and many other recipes that won’t be repeated again. Be a part of this celebration.
(This will a vegetarian workshop but if you have any nut or soy allergy please notify me in advance through an email at email@example.com)
- You will receive with a welcome drink and small snack on arrival.
- Free use of water, tea and coffee throughout the workshop
- An explanation of the food and cuisine we are going to prepare and the food culture of the country
- During the 4 -hour workshop you will receive information and explanations about the dishes to be prepared. We will work on the dishes in teams
- At the end of the workshop you will enjoy the meal by sitting at a distance from other participants.
6 in stock