Indian BBQ special – A Cooking Workshop – 4 July 2021
Date: 4 July 2021
Time: 11:00 – 15:00
Location: Kookstudio de Laurier , Amsterdam
Language: English + my proud broken Nederlands
Let me take you to a trip to India where we explore the vegetarian streetfood and tikkas and kebabs enjoyed especially during summers. July will be a warm month, so we would be cooking recipes that are mostly enjoyed during warm months in India. This workshop is a vegetarian workshop but NOT VEGAN.
During this workshop, you will learn traditional and authentic Indian cooking using ingredients that can be sourced from your local supermarkets and easily replicated at home. The recipes in this workshop will use meat. We all cook together, and later you will take away the meal to enjoy at your home.
Group Workshops are for a maximum group of 8 participants only. And each participants gets the opportunity to try the dish 100% hands-on. The recipes are explained step-by-step with required caution that needs to be taken at your end.
More than anything it will be a fun day out with your friends, and if you are coming alone you will surely make friends this day.
(This will be a vegetarian workshop but if you have any dietary restrictions or nut or soy allergy please notify me in advance through an email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You will receive with a welcome drink and small snack on arrival.
- Free use of water, tea and coffee throughout the workshop
- An explanation of the food and cuisine we are going to prepare and the food culture of the country
- During the 3.5 hour workshop you will receive information and explanations about the dishes to be prepared. We will work on the dishes in teams
- At the end of the workshop you will either eat the food at your station or take the food with you to enjoy safely at home.