Who doesn’t like a cheese omelette? I know of not 1 person who doesn’t want to start their Sunday with a super cheesy breakfast unless you are on a strict diet and have been advised to stay away from cheese. Weekends are meant to be the cheat days and one needs to confine by those rules always!
Anyways to make a cheese omelette it hardly requires any skills other than whisking eggs.
Ingredients for 1 Cheese Omelette:
- 2 whole eggs
- Mixed cheese – Gouda, Cheddar and Parmesan
- Salt and Pepper
- Half cup of milk
- Whisk 2 eggs with milk, salt and pepper till it gets frothy
- Add the grated cheese to this mixture
- In a non-stick pan, add 1 teaspoon oil and add this egg mixture
- Flip it carefully to the other side after having cooking one side on low/medium heat for 4 – 5 mins
- Cook the other side for 4 – 5 minutes as well
- Serve Hot
Happy Cooking! 💕