Today morning started with my little experiment, not a huge deal for all the bakers out there but in my case I suck at baking and have hardly succeeded in my experiments with the oven. And to add to this my husband loves cakes and cookies and everything that’s baked.
So for this morning I thought of trying this super easy simple 2 mins Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake. It is so simple and quick that even a nOOb like me succeeded in it. This is a must try for all you there who want to make something sweet and show-off your baking skills to the world 😉
Ingredients for 1 mug cake:
- All Purpose Flour (APF) – ¼ Cup
- Brown Sugar – 3 Tablespoons (This can be easily substituted with Cane Sugar/Honey as well)
- Skimmed Milk – 3 tablespoons
- Cocoa Powder – 2 Tablespoons
- Baking Powder – 1/3 Tablespoon
- Vanilla Extra – 1 teaspoon
- Chocolate Chips – 1 tablespoon
- Whole Egg – 1
- Chocolate Sauce – for finishing (optional)
- To make this, in a microwavable mug I added the APF, sugar, Cocoa Powder and Baking Powder.
- Mixed Milk, egg, Vanilla Extract and some chocolate chips to this and mixed everything well using a fork.
- Microwaved this for exact 2 mins on 1000 Watt and voila my cake is ready.
- Topped it with some Hershey’s Chocolate Sauce.
I have earned my brownie points for the week I guess. Let’s use it wisely!